Quick multi-charge systemThe most flexible, cost-effective and efficient multi-charging solution for EV on the market.
Now also featuring the eVolve Rapid range!
The very first master-controlled AC and DC satellite chargers.
Circontrol has evolved and enhanced its Master-Satellite system with fast chargers allowing independent control of other AC and/or DC charging stations, offering a charging solution that perfectly suits the needs of every user and/or site.
Adding the eVolve Rapid range has made Circontrol’s multi-charging system significantly more flexible, modular, compact, and quicker, expanding the possibilities of creating a “do it yourself” charging network.
- Create and customise your charging hub according to your needs.
- Build a variety of AC and DC charger combinations using different power levels.
- Reduce your initial investment and your operating costs.
- Easily add more chargers as you need them.
- Manage your chargers’ power without needing to have them connected to a remote back-office.
- Provide your customers with fast charging at an affordable price without having to make a large investment.
What is a multi-station or Master-Satellite charging solution?
It’s the combination of a master charger and a group of satellites controlled by this master. The entire system, including communication and the user interface, is managed through that master charger. This avoids the excess costs of installing these features on satellite chargers without sacrificing performance. The master charger also manages the charging process. Until now it was an AC charger solution, although Raption series DC chargers could also be set as masters. With the addition of the eVolve Rapid series, fast chargers capable of delivering up to 25 kW in a range between 100 and 920V can act as both master and satellites, making this solution more flexible and quicker, and also expanding its possibilities.
Would you like to learn more? We’ll see you at the launch event on 14 December!